Friday, August 6, 2010

Is this that I always wanted?

What is the extent of human desires? Probably, Infinite. But this is one of those scandulous property which makes me believe that I can win over it. Everytime I think I just fulfilled my dream or I got what I always wanted, events shape up in such an unfortunate ways that suddenly makes me question my marathon run. Suddenly, it makes me think "Hang on! I completely missed something."

We run, run and run. After all, as one of my friend said "daudna hi zindagi hai!!", makes sense. The desires and wishes that creep up at unexpected times are largely influenced by our competitors, the terrain and the training taken over our life span. Hence, an obvious-cum-comic clash of thoughts occur which leads us to walk on path designed by ourselves but created by others. It is this sheer inadequacy in ourselves, coupled with inability to handle tough situations which avoids us to leave something mid way and enter into something that seemed as always mine.

I know I own something else. I can only cry over not having it. Probably, this whole thing would keep continuing, as it always has. Or probably one day, I will try to break the shackles and do something which i feel belongs to me, something which completes my existence, something that makes me feel proud of my state of being. I don't know what will happen. I only know that something would happen which would make me feel ME.

The camouflage of my own existence has an ironic characteristic - The inability to spot Myself.

(P.S. The above work is not purely fictional but has no relation with the current state of mind of the author, as many would actually end up believing.)

No comments: